I WANT TO Donate Furniture
We rely on the generosity of residents to donate good quality unwanted furniture to our Scheme. Donations are always needed and can be collected free of charge.
Items in demand are:
- Bed Frames
- Spotless Matresses
- Chest of drawers
- Dining Room Furniture
- Sofas, Two and Three Piece Suites
- Recliner and Rising Recliner Chairs
- Items must be in good condition, ideally undamaged and unstained
- Upholstered items i.e. beds and sofas must, by law, have the correct fire safety label attached
- No electrical appliances can be taken
- Extremely large items may not be accepted
- Glass over A4 sheet size needs to have the British Standard Kite mark
Collection Area and Times
We collect from the North Herts and Stevenage Area.
Our collections take place during the hours of 9am and 11.30am Tuesday through to Friday.
Contact us to book a time for items to be collected or call us on 01462 683800 to discuss your donation.
Please note the collection team will assess the items for collection and will only take away items we can re-use.
They will look at condition, size, style and check for correct fire safety labels.
We cannot remove items that are unsuitable, and will not promise to take anything until it has been viewed.
For donations, please use our friends at Golden Giving.
Click on the donate button below and you will be taken to the donation page.