We rely on the generosity of residents to donate good quality unwanted furniture to our scheme. Donations are always needed and can be collected free of charge.
Items required are:
- Bed Frames
- Spotless Mattresses
- Chest of Drawers
- Dining Room Furniture
- Sofas and Three Piece Suites
- Items must be in good condition
- Upholstered items i.e. beds and sofas must, by law, have the fire safety labels attached
- No electrical appliances can be taken
- No gas appliances can be taken
- Extremely large items may not be accepted
- Glass over A4 size needs to have British Standard kite mark
Contact us to book a time for items to be collected or call Katherine Ardley on 01462 683800 to discuss your donation.
Please note the collection team will assess the items for collection and will only take away items we can re-use. They will look at condition, size, style and check for fire safety labels. We cannot remove items that are unsuitable.